Plant Based Nutrition Websites
- T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies - "Our society is at a critical crossroads. Accepted norms and business interests are at odds with scientific discovery. The work we do strives to educate and awaken as many minds as possible, so that collectively we may choose the wiser path – one of whole nutrition, leading to whole health, and allowing us to live stronger, healthier, happier lives. Whole lives." Includes many in-depth articles by T. Colin Campbell and his son Thomas Campbell.
- Dr. McDougall's Health and Medical Center - A must visit website, with a wealth of information covering nutrition and medical topics, success stories and the free McDougall program to get you started on a starch-based diet. Also offers countless recipes, meal plans and supportive discussion board.
- Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine - Is leading a revolution in medicine—putting a new focus on health and compassion. The Physicians Committee combines the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of 150,000 members across the United States and around the world. Founded by Dr. Neal Barnard, the website includes resources for various health conditions, a 21 Day (free) Vegan KickStart including support, meal plans and community forum.
- Forks Over Knives - Empowers people to live healthier lives by changing the way the world understands nutrition. This website features delicious recipes, scores of plant-based success stories and articles by experts in the field.
- NutritionFacts.org - A strictly non-commercial, science-based public service provided by Dr. Michael Greger, providing free updates on the latest in nutrition research via bite-sized videos. There are more than a thousand videos on nearly every aspect of healthy eating, with new videos and articles uploaded every day.
- The Plantrician Project - Educating and empowering physicians and healthcare practitioners with knowledge about the indisputable benefits of plant-based nutrition, providing the resources they, in turn, use to inform and inspire their patients to shift from the Western industrialised diet to a life-changing, whole-food, plant-based way of living.
- Plant Based Research - An online narrative review of peer-reviewed, scientific research papers and educational resources that are relevant to plant-based nutrition. Links to the abstract are included with every article, and links to the free full articles are included when possible.
- International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference - Breaking new ground, this medical conference transcends the individual experience comprised of anecdotal stories and historical research often associated with plant-based nutrition. The conference objective is to prove the benefits of the dietary lifestyle through a review of current and progressive scientific research evidencing the preventive and disease fighting capabilities of whole food, plant-based nutrition. Geared toward medical doctors from a variety of specialty areas, as well as allied healthcare professionals, the information on plant-based nutrition will be presented with a commitment to intellectual integrity, without bias or influence.
Facebook Pages to follow for the latest info